“You guys are awesome!! I love the Traffic Booster emails you send out. It really puts me in control of my own website! I can't thank you enough and I want you to know that I recommend you all the time.”Athena Mantle – oil painter
Got questions? No problem. If you don't find your answer here, please contact us directly.
Questions & Answers
I already have a domain – can I use it for my Foliotwist website?
Yes, but before your website can go live you will need to complete a simple process called "switching nameservers" which will point your domain towards our server.
The steps to complete this process are always slightly different depending on where you purchased your domain, so although the following instructions should help, they won’t be perfect. If you get lost, contact us and we’ll be glad to help you the rest of the way.
- Go to the website where you purchased your domain and log into your account.
- Find your domain—you should be able to click on it, or click on a nearby link to edit various settings for the domain.
- Look for a button or link to modify your nameservers. (Quick hint: pressing CTRL+F or CMD+F will allow you to search any web page for specific word, so if you’re having trouble finding where you need to go, try searching the page for the word "nameserver.")
- When you locate the page where you can edit your nameserver settings, choose the option for "custom nameservers" and type these two lines into the first two input boxes:
- Press save and you’re all done!
“The first two lessons of Traffic Booster have been very to the point and useful. Dan and Zac know how to explain their information in a comfortable, makes sense kind of manner.”Joan A. Hamilton – digital watercolour artist
“Loving the Traffic Booster emails and personalized suggestions. . . they're easy to read and understand, even for beginners. Thank you!”Stacy Caldwell – painter
“As a multi-medium artist, I wanted a site where my clients could purchase from me without being sent all over the web. . . Knowing that Foliotwist was designed specifically for SEO is a bonus”Catherine Jeltes – painter, jewelry-maker & photographer
“Set-up was simple, with clear instructions and immediate, personal responses to questions. Zac and Dan have made it a priority to respond to our needs – it is a hallmark of Foliotwist.com.”Helen Harris – watercolor & collage artist
“From a customer service standpoint, you guys are the absolute best. . . This is my first experience having a website and you've made it a positive one.”Rebecca Wise Girson – painter
“I really appreciate your comments and help on my web site. These Traffic Booster emails are fabulous. . . I will be spreading the word around about Foliotwist with my Creative Artists group on Monday.”Kathleen Huebener – mixed-media painter